No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola Get A Coke, Share A Coke Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont who (a) are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and (b) have an Alltown Neighborhood Perks loyalty membership account (an “Account”). Employees and non-employee workers of The CocaCola Company, CocaCola bottlers, Global Montello Group Corp., Merkle Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, Inc., 1 Executive Park Drive, Suite 101,
Bedford, NH 03110. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins on November 15, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET“), ends on December 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period“), and consists of six (6) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as outlined in the table below. Entries carry over into subsequent Entry Periods.
|Entry Period||Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. ET)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET)|
|1||November 15, 2023||November 25, 2023|
|2||November 26, 2023||December 2, 2023|
|3||December 3, 2023||December 9, 2023|
|4||December 10, 2023||December 16, 2023|
|5||December 17, 2023||December 23, 2023|
|6||December 24, 2023||December 31, 2023|
Sponsor’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.myneighborhoodperks.com/coke and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing the email address associated with your Alltown Neighborhood Perks account. If you do not have an Account, you may create one at https://myneighborhoodperks.com/. Creating an account is free but subject to the applicable terms and conditions. By completing the registration form and agreeing to these Official Rules, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Following registration form completion, you will have the opportunity to select one of three (3) designated charities to receive a $2.50 donation. By selecting a charity, you will receive one (1) digital code for a free 20 oz Coca-Cola or Sprite to be used at a participating Alltown, Honey Farms, T-Mart, Xtramart, or Jiffy Mart location (awarded directly to your Alltown Neighborhood Perks account). The code expires on January 31, 2024. Donations will be provided to the designated charities in an aggregate amount up to $50,000.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per Entry Period during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per Entry Period by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. Drawing: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about January 9, 2024, Administrator will select the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners may be required to provide their name, home mailing address (P.O. Boxes may not be permitted), and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for purposes of prize fulfillment within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of anyprize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
8. Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: Each winner will receive one (1) 33 quart hardshell cooler. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each grand prize: $325.00.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of grand prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any grand prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: one (1) grand prize per person.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, outbreak of widespread illness, pandemic, or other similar occurrence, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and, in its discretion, award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The CocaCola Company, CocaCola bottlers, Global Partners, Merkle Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) incomplete entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, please click HERE. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.